Mangold Property Management Services.
Mangold Property Management is an established, efficient and professional manager of residential and commercial properties in Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito Counties. Our properties are typically located in Monterey, Santa Cruz, Salinas, Pacific Grove, Carmel, Pebble Beach, Hollister, Greenfield, Soledad and Seaside California.
Cost-effective, professional property management.
Clients find that our personalized services relieve them of their day-to-day responsibilities while providing an excellent return on investment. Our portfolio of managed properties includes apartment complexes, condominiums, individual houses, shopping centers, industrial properties, office buildings, and warehouses.
Our dedicated staff including experienced property managers, leasing specialists, maintenance and accounting personnel, allow us to give our client’s properties the attention they demand. Volume-based discounts from our vendors enable us to keep operating costs at a minimum.
Mangold Property Management has an extensive network of independent companies including several maintenance companies available to ensure efficient and prompt vacancy turnaround and superior care of your property.
Monthly reports on your property.
A state of the art computerized report of your property’s activity is provided to you monthly. It contains:
- an income and expense statement
- a tenant activity report
- a cash disbursements journal
- a trial balance
- copies of invoices paid
You can view your monthly report anytime via your Owner Portal. Your report will have sufficient detail to provide your accountant with all the information for filing your tax return at year’s end.
Providing more for our clients.
A partial list of the services we provide for or clients are as follows:
- Supervise all fiscal activity including rent collection, delinquencies and operating expenses.
- CAM billing and reconciliation on commercial properties.
- Process all accounts receivable and payable.
- Represent the owner in all court appearances for evictions, deposit refunds, bad debts, etc.
- Ensure that all parties, procedures, and documents conform to current law and the regulations of various governmental agencies such as Megan’s law and the required environmental disclosures.
- Establish and maintain proper operational, tenant selection and administrative procedures for each property.
- Perform rent surveys and implement rent increases as appropriate.
- Market your property effectively to ensure a short turnaround.
- Inspect the properties regularly, including unit inspections annually.
- File and maintain all employee records.
- Solicit competitive bids for contract services and capital expenditures such as roof replacements.
- Review insurance costs and coverage and compare with other companies rates.
- Supervise and maintain the property. We have 24 hour a day, 365 days a year emergency service for maintenance and other matters that may come up.
Reasonable property management fees.
Our property management fees are reasonable. They are based upon the income collected and the services provided. We tailor our professional management services to each of our clients needs.
Please contact us or visit our offices for a discussion of your property. We will provide you with an operational analysis of your investment at no cost or obligation to you.
Why Choose Mangold?
Mangold Property proudly maintains an average vacancy rate of less than 2% for all properties managed.
Our personalized client and customer care, attention to detail, fast turn over of vacancies and low maintenance expense maximizes our clients return on their investment.
We are the largest locally-owned property management company on the California central coast.
Mangold Property Management is responsible for the full charge management of approximately 2,500 rental units and over 300,000 square feet of commercial space in the greater Monterey Bay area.
We manage all types of properties.
Mangold Property Management’s portfolio of properties managed includes Single Family Residential, Multi Family Residential, Office Commercial, Retail Commercial, Shop/Warehouse Commercial, and Mixed use Commercial/Residential.
Our reputation speaks for itself.
Growing steadily since its inception, Mangold Property Management does very little to solicit new clients, relying on its reputation for excellence in the field to increase its clientele, business and annual revenue.
Mangold Property Management acts as a receiver and property manager for lending institutions and conservators.
For these cases (and others who require it) Mangold Property Management has a varied array of resources to engage in the rehabilitation and restoration of distressed properties. Bonded and insured for $2,000,000.00 in liability, Mangold Property Management accurately accounts for over $25,000,000.00 in revenue and expenses annually.